6in Toyota Suspension Lift Kit (16-18 Tundra 4WD)
You'll never look at a Tundra the same way after installing Rough Country's 6-inch Toyota Tundra kit. This all-inclusive kit is a total transformation for your truck, with durable lifted knuckles, protective skid plate, and all the brackets and hardware needed to set your truck to a factory-like geometry while providing additional ground clearance. The beefy front crossmember features a high-clearance design to help traverse off-road obstacles with no hang-ups.
Run larger wheels and tires while giving your truck a one-of-a-kind look and exceptional off-road performance. This kit affords your truck an aggressive appearance and a higher profile that is sure to demand attention. This kit includes Rough Country’s Nitrogen-charged N2.0 Shocks for the ultimate balance in highway ride quality and off-road vibration dampening. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Read More
- Unmatched ground clearance due to high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Will work with factory 18-inch or larger wheels.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Cutting and drilling is required.
- Does NOT fit Pro Series models
- Does NOT fit XSP-X models.
- Requires 18-inch or larger wheels.
- Stock 18-inch or larger wheels can be used but can accommodate tires no wider than 11.5-inch.
- In some cases minor trimming may be needed to clear 35-inch tires.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire / wheel combinations.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Steering stops
- Brake line brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Bumpstop brackets
- Sway-bar brackets
- Lower skid plate
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
|Does NOT fit TRD Pro Series models|
|Does NOT fit XSP-X models|
Recommended Tires & Wheels