Take your Toyota Tundra to the next level with Rough Country's 4.5in Suspension Lift for 07 & up models. With heavy-duty components and a high-clearance design, this kit offers aggressive looks, unparalleled off-road performance, and enough ride height to run up to 35in tires.
Instantly gain a meaner lifted and level stance with high-quality equipment that's made to handle the hazards of high-performance while withstanding the test of time. A set of durable lifted knuckles, high-clearance front and rear crossmembers, upper strut spacers, and long-lasting, fabricated rear blocks give you plenty of lift and uncompromised toughness.
This all-inclusive kit features everything you need to take your Tundra off the tread and through the trenches; featuring steering stops, brake line brackets, differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, and anything else one would need to keep everything working at optimum angles after lifting. Best of all, you can get up and running with Rough Country's 4.5in Toyota Tundra Lift at a price that won't break the bank!
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 R18 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: 6 3/16" This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Unmatched ground clearance due to high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Will work with factory 18-inch or larger wheels.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- Requires 18-inch or larger wheels.
- Stock 18-inch or larger wheels can be used but can accommodate tires no wider than 11.5-inch.
- In some cases minor trimming may be needed to clear 35-inch tires.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire / wheel combinations.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Steering stops
- Brake line brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Bumpstop brackets
- Sway-bar brackets
- Lower skid plate
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)