Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Front Track Bar Bracket
There's an easier way to get the right angles after lifting your Jeep TJ, thanks to Rough Country's new TJ Track Rod Bracket. This heavy duty bracket lets you keep your track rod in the stock location on the axle. Utilizing this bracket alleviates the task of drilling a new axle mount point so close to the original, meaning a faster and easier install with more peace of mind. This kit works perfectly with a stock track bar on a 4in lift, or an adjustable, factory-style track bar on 6in lifts. This kit also includes an extended pitman arm, allowing you to drop the drag link thus promoting a longer lifespan for tie rod ends - a common weak point on lifted Jeeps. Made with durable 1/4in plate steel, the TJ Track Rod Bracket is ready to protect at all times, even under intense off-road action. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Allows track bar to remain in the stock mounting location on the axle.
- Alleviates drilling new axle mount point with 4in or 6in lifts.
- Drop pitman arm promotes longer lifespan for tie rod ends.
- Fits 4in lifted TJ models equipped with the stock front track bar.
- Fits 6in lifted TJ models equipped with a factory style adjustable front track bar.
- In the box
- Front track bar bracket
- Power steering pitman arm
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.