Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Front Track Bar Bracket (07-16 JK Wrangler)
After lifting a Jeep JK, the track bar bracket helps restore proper geometry of certain suspension components; accommodating the difference in height by essentially relocating where the track bar connects to the track bar mounting point on the axle. However, Rough Country’s new Track Bar Relocation Bracing Bracket takes this idea one step further, utilizing a uniquely designed bracket that braces the mounting point by connecting to the axle tube and is fortified by a heavy duty U-bolt. This design offers unparalleled protection for off-road applications by circumventing the track bar mounting point on the axle - a common weak spot on stock equipment - as well as increases the lifespan of these sensitive suspension parts. The Track Bar Relocation Bracing Bracket is available as part of select Jeep JK Suspension Kits, or may be purchased separately for $34.95. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Braces the mounting point to the axle tube.
- Offers unparralleled off-road protection.
- Install Time: 2-3 hours
- Fits models with 3.5 - 4in suspension lift kits.
- Models with 6in of suspension lift require adjustable front track bar (# 1168).
In the box
- Front track bar bracket
|2007-2016||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.