Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Y-Pipe Assembly (12-16 JK Wrangler Unlimited)
Stock exhaust pipes on JK's lifted more than 2in can make contact with the front drive shaft during downward suspension travel. Our aftermarket Y-pipe eliminates this problem by replacing part of your exhaust system with a design more suitable for Off-Road use. Once installed, this kit offers more clearance between the exhaust and front drive shaft protecting both crucial components and giving you more peace of mind. You have enough to worry about on the trails, your exhaust shouldn't be one of them. Read More
- Fits stock height - 6-inches of suspension lift.
- Made of ultra-durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel tubing.
- Gain crucial clearance from the front drive shaft for installation of any lift 2-inches or more.
- Install Time: 1-2 hours
- Fits 4-door (Unlimited) models ONLY
In the box
- Y-Pipe Assembly
|2012-2016||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.