M1 Loaded Strut Pair 2 Inch | Rear | Ford Bronco (2021-2023)
Improved Stance, Balance, and Handling. If you want to improve your vehicle's on-road performance and off-road capabilities, Rough Country's M1 Loaded Strut Kits are the way to go. Our M1 Loaded Struts help stabilize your vehicle's movements, enhancing control when you turn, brake, accelerate or ride over uneven road surfaces. As an adjustable ride height strut, these M1’s keep your suspension from overextending, providing a more consistent ride. Made for rugged off-road performance, our M1 monotube struts have a 46mm digressive piston for a more stable ride, preserving the smooth ride quality you need.
Quality Construction. Rough Country's M1 Loaded Struts have been engineered to give you the most reliable performance, increased driving comfort, and all-around performance for your vehicle. Made from 2" seamless extruded tubing and feature durable vulcanized natural rubber bushings. They're also zinc plated for resistance against the elements. Plus, they're adjustable in height. Utilizing multiple grooves in the strut body the spring perch can be raised or lowered to achieve 3.5 inches of lift down to 2 inches of height. So whether you're looking to add a little extra clearance for off-roading or just want your ride to sit a little higher, our M1 Monotube Loaded Struts are the perfect solution.
Installation and Warranty. This bolt-on installation requires just basic tools and about 2-3 hours to complete. Our Strut Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products!
- 2-inch seamless extruded tube.
- 46mm digressive piston.
- Self-adjusting, deflective-disc independent rebound and compression.
- 18mm centerless-ground, case-hardened, chromed, and super-polished rod.
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions.
- Digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions.
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements.
- Available in various lift heights for multiple applications.
- Durable vulcanized natural rubber bushings.
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Notes - Important
- Cannot be installed in conjunction with a strut spacer
- Does NOT fit Bronco Sport models.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with Sasquatch Package.
- Does NOT fit Badlands, Wildtrack, or First Edition models.
|Extended Length (in)||27.44|
|Collapsed Length (in)||18.30|
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- (2) M1 Adjustable Monotube Loaded Struts
|2021-2023||4WD||Ford||Bronco (2 Door)|