The Dick Cepek Mud Country is One Tough Tire, On or Off-Road! Featuring the Latest in Radial Tire Technology Including Precision Laser Cut, Segmented Molds for Perfect Uniformity and Spiral Wound Nylon Over Wraps for High Performance Handling Characteristics. Available in a Wide Selection of Traditional and Specialty Light Truck Sizes for almost any on or off-road application. Stylish Outlined White Letter (OWL) and Black (BLK) Sidewall designs.
- 3-ply Sidewalls with Cross-ply Technology for Better Handling, Increased Puncture and Tear Resistance at the Sidewall, and Better Towing Capabilities.
- Stepped Tread Blocks for Ultimate Tread Cleaning Characteristics.
- Extra Wide Footprint for Better Traction and Even Wear.
- Trademark "DC" Sidebiters® For Added Traction & Protection.
- Siped Tread Lugs for Better Grip on Smooth Surfaces and Ice.
- High Load Ratings on (SLT) Sizing for Greater Towing Capabilities.
|Max Load (lbs)||3195|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||8.5-11.0|
|Measuring Rim (in)||9.5|
|Overall Diameter (in)||33.4|
|Overall Width (in)||12.5|
|Tread Width (in)||10.1|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||20.5|
- (1) LT305/55R-20, Mud Country
|Mounts to 20-inch wheels|