LT275/65R-18, Radial F-C II
We're sorry but this product has been discontinued.
With it's unique "hybrid" design between an all-terrain and mud terrain, the Radial F-C II has proven to be a real "Any Terrain" radial. This is one tough tire! Specialty Light Truck (SLT) Sizes Feature 3-Ply Sidewalls with crossply technology for better handling, increase puncture and tear resistance at the sidewall, and better towing capabilities.
- Advanced Radial Construction for High Mileage & Smooth Ride.
- Built on a Mud Tire Carcass which Provides an Extra Deep Tread for a Longer Lasting Tire and Higher Load Ratings.
- Self Cleaning Tread with "Stone Kickers" for Offroad Traction.
- Extra Wide Footprint for Better Traction and Even Wear.
- Trademark "DC" Sidebiters® For Added Traction & Protection.
- Siped Tread Lugs for Better Grip on Smooth Surfaces and Ice.
- Specialty Light Truck (SLT) Sizing Features 3-ply Sidewalls with Cross-ply Technologoy for Better Handling, Increased Puncture and Tear Resistance at the Sidewall, and Better Towing Capabilities.
- High Load Ratings on (SLT) Sizing for Greater Towing Capabilities.
|Max Load (lbs)||3415|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||7.5-9.5|
|Measuring Rim (in)||8|
|Overall Diameter (in)||32.3|
|Overall Width (in)||10.9|
|Tread Width (in)||8.8|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||18|
- (1) LT275/65R-18, Radial F-C II
|Mounts to 18-inch wheels|