3.5in Ram Bolt-On Lift Kit w/ Rear N3 Shocks (19-20 Ram 1500 4WD)
Rough Country's 3.5in Bolt-on kit offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your truck to new heights with this excellent option for RAM 1500 pickups.
This kit features a set of high-quality, forged aluminum upper control arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball-joint, with less stress, wear and tear.
Rough Country’s 3.5” Bolt-on Kit features a set of durable front and rear spacers to provide additional ground clearance. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 295/60R20 tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear. This kit also features Rough Country’s Nitrogen-charged N3 Shocks for a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality!
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage, and allows the truck to be returned to stock at any time if so desired. Best of all this kit features Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy Bolt-On installation
- No Cutting or Drilling required!
- Includes New forged aluminum upper control arms
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front and rear of the truck
- Can be returned to stock
- Fits Rebel Models
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit "TRX" models.
- Does NOT fit models with factory air ride suspension.
|Est. Install Time||5-6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||295/60R20|
In the Box
- (2) Forged aluminum upper control arms
- (2) Strut preload spacers
- (2) Strut spacers
- (2) Coil spacers
- (2) Rear - N3 Premium Shocks
- Est. Install Time: 5-6 hours
- View Instruction Sheet