6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit (15-19 F-150 2WD)
Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires with proper wheel spacing! A set of sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, and are updated to fit the new F-150 design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit, featuring a large diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings.
Best of all, Rough Country's 6in Ford F-150 Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Works with 18in or larger factory wheels*
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit Single Cab models.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- *When using 18in or larger factory wheels the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|If using factory wheels the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches|