6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit
Give your 2WD 09-14 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35" tires! A 1/4-inch thick plate steel high clearance front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, featuring a laser-cut "RC" logo and an easy-to-install design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap. A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers are also included in this kit. No cutting or drilling required to install, and best of all this kit is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty! Read More
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Requies minor drilling.
- 8-inch wide wheel is recommended.
- Does NOT work with factory 17-inch wheels
- If using the factory 18-inch wheels, the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||35x12.50 R18|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||4.5"|
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- 5-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series