- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||37x13.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||4.5"|
In the Box
- Lifted coil springs
- Fixed upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Sway-bar link extensions
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation brackets
- Pitman arm
- Brake line brackets
- Bumpstop spacers
- 8" fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Carrier bearing drop bracket
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2005-2007||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2005-2007||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|