- Eliminates contact between the stock drive shaft and oil pan on automatic transmission models.
- After lifting your Jeep JK Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
Notes - Important
- Recommended on models with 3.5in - 6in of lift.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- Extended CV drive shaft
|2007-2011||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|