This 4.75" combo kit features our Nitrogen charged N3 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This kit also features upgraded POM ball joints that offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment.
Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Body lift provides 1.25" of lift as opposed to the standard 1".
- Body lift includes front bumper brackets.
Notes - Important
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
|Est. Install Time||6 - 8 hours|
In the Box
- Upper strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper ball joints
- 1.5" lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|305/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|295/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|305/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|305/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|295/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|