GM Forged Upper Control Arms (07-16 1500 PU/SUV)
Rough Country’s Forged Upper Control Arms feature POM ball joints for a greater range of motion offering more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements. These ball joints feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Each ball joint is fully greaseable.
Rough Country’s Forged Upper Control Arms also feature Clevite OE style rubber bushings for superior quality and durability.Read More
- Made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability.
- No welding weak spots.
- Corrected ball joint angle for lifted applications.
- Includes POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Ball joints are fully greaesable
- Includes Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits models with 2.5 - 3.5-inches of suspension lift (07-16) and 7-inches of lift (07-13)
- Does NOT fit models with Rough Country's 3.5in Lifted Knuckle Kit
- Does NOT fit models with 5 - 7.5-inches of suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- Fits models with factory cast steel or aluminum control arms.
- Does NOT fit models with factory stamped steel knuckles and control arms.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models (old body style)
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- (2) Upper control arms
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2007-2016||2WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
|2007-2016||4WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|