2in / 4in GM Lowering Kit (07-14 1500 PU 2WD)
Re-using the strut and leaf springs preserves factory ride quality, and helps you easily restore the vehicle to factory height at any time.
A set of plate steel front lowering spacers with Grade 9 Hardware and hardened washers offer pleny of strength and durability to drop the ride height of your truck by 2-inches in the front and 4-inches in the rear, offering a sleek, level drop while keeping other crucial components in line.Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Drops the front 2-inches and the rear 4-inches for a level drop.
- Rear drop is adjustable between 4in and 4.5in.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Can be returned to stock height.
- Includes Grade 9 hardware and hardened washers.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit models with aluminum lower control arms
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models
- Requires minor cutting and drilling
- Requires rear axle flip
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
|Est. Install Time||2-4 hours|
In the Box
- Lowering spacers
- Cam plates
- Grade 9 hardware
- Spring hanger brackets
- Axle saddles
- U-bolt plates
- (2) Premium N3 Series (Rear)
- Est. Install Time: 2-4 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|