2in / 4in GM Lowering Kit (14-18 1500 PU 2WD)
A set of plate steel front lowering spacers with Grade 9 Hardware and hardened washers offer plenty of strength and durability to drop the ride height of your truck by 2in in the front and 4in in the rear, offering a sleek, level drop while keeping other crucial components in line.Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Drops the front 2-inches and the rear 4-inches for a level drop.
- Rear drop is adjustable between 4-inches and 4.5-inches.
- Maintains factory ride quality.
- Includes Grade 9 hardware and hardened washers.
Notes - Important
- Requires minor cutting and drilling
- Requires rear axle flip
- Does NOT fit 6.2-liter engine models
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
In the Box
- Lowering spacers
- Cam plates
- Grade 9 hardware
- Spring hanger bracket
- Axle saddles
- U-bolt plates
- (2) Premium N3 Series (Rear)
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet