3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-16 4WD / 07-20 2WD 1500 SUV)
This all-inclusive kit lifts and levels your vehicle with a set of rear coil spacers and front strut spacers. A set of aluminum differential drop brackets help maintain the proper axle angles after lifting, while our sturdy differential skid-plate provides extra protection from off-road hazards!
This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design.Read More
- Easy installation
- Fits models with factory cast steel or aluminum control arms
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Able to be returned to stock
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
Notes - Important
- Requires cutting.
- Models equipped with a mass damper on the front differential will need to remove the damper.
- Fits 07-16 4WD models with cast steel or aluminum control arms. Does NOT fit 2016+ 4WD models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms.
- Fits 07-20 2WD models with cast steel, aluminum or stamped steel control arms.
- Does NOT AWD models.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit Magneride equipped models.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
In the Box
- Upper strut spacers
- Preload strut spacers
- Forged upper control arms
- Upper ball joints
- Differential drop spacers
- Differential skid plate
- Coil spacers
- Shock brackets
- Sway-bar links
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2007-2020||2WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|
|2007-2016||4WD||GMC||Yukon XL 1500|