6in GM Suspension Lift Kit (99-06 1500 PU 2WD)
This kit also features our custom-valved nitrogen charged N3 shocks, with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving that allows for a smooth highway ride and outstanding off-road control - all from the same shock. Bring the power of N3 to your truck and get the most out of your 2wd.Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- High clearance crossmember design
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- ONLY fits models with rear leaf spring suspension.
- Does NOT fit 04-06 models with torsion bar front suspension. Use suspension lift kit (#27220A)
- Aftermarket wheels are required.
- Minor drilling is required.
|Est. Install Time||4 - 6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||35x12.50|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Coil spring spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Extended sway-bar links
- Fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 4 - 6 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2007||2WD||Chevy||Silverado 1500 Classic|
|2007||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Classic|