6in GM NTD Suspension Lift Kit
Now, S-10 owners have a whole new reason to be excited about their trucks! Rough Country is proud to announce the first affordable, all-inclusive 6in lift kit for 94-03 Chevy S10's! This kit comes with everything you need to go off the pavement and into the mudholes.
This lift kit was designed to preserve factory ride quality, featuring several brackets and hardware designed to keep optimum angles of all components after lifting. Engineered by Rough Country, this kit focuses on offering top-notch components at an incredible price. With fabricated brackets, a beefy crossmember, and a 3/16in grade 50 plate steel skid plate, and Laser CNC parts, you're looking at long-lasting satisfaction for your truck! With 6" of ride height, that's enough to run up to 265/75-16 tires with a 16x8 wheel!Read More
- Torsion bars stay in factory locaton!
- Increased ground clearance.
- Laser CNC precision parts.
- Maintains factory geometry and optimum component angles.
- Front skid plate is made from HD 3/16-inch grade 50 plate steel.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Requires exhaust modification.
- Requires rear axle flip.
- Does NOT fit ZR-2 models.
- Does NOT fit Blazer/Jimmy models.
- Does NOT fit Standard Cab Pickup models.
- Does NOT fit 4-door (Crew Cab) Pickup models.
|Est. Install Time||10-12 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||265/75 R-16|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||4.5-5in|
In the Box
- Upper control arm drop brackets
- Upper control arm brace
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Steering link
- Steering stabilizer
- Steering stabilizer bracket
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Shock mounts
- Brake line brackets
- Axle perches
- Upper u-bolt plates
- Lower u-bolt plates
- Shock brackets
- Brake line brackets
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
- Est. Install Time: 10-12 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|1994-2004||4WD||Chevy||S10 Pickup Extended Cab|
|1994-2003||4WD||GMC||Sonoma Extended Cab|