7.5in GM NTD Suspension Lift Kit (11-19 2500HD/3500HD)
Our innovative HD lift doesn't just look like it came from the showroom floor, it drives like it did too. This kit doesn't widen the stock track width, and the Non Torsion Drop design keeps everything at optimum angles, leaving that factory feel to handling corners and turns. A full set of Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shock Absorbers offer 10-Stage velocity sensitive valving, and are custom valved for each model kit we offer - meaning you get a set of shocks designed to preserve your factory ride quality.Read More
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Maintains the stock track width
- Torsion bars stay in the factory location
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drilling or modifying of the differential
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Includes our latest application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels - new aftermarket wheels must be 17" or larger to clear brake calipers/rotor.
- Gas models may require modification to the exhaust for driveshaft clearance
- Models equipped with factory rear overload springs require longer u-bolt kit (7664) - available below.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Sway-bar link extensions
- Sway-bar brackets
- Upper shock brackets
- Brake line relocation bracket
- Lifted blocks
- Bump-stop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- E-brake line bracket
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2011-2019||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||2500 HD Pickup|
|2011-2019||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||3500 HD Pickup|
|2011-2019||4WD/2WD||GMC||2500 HD Pickup|
|2011-2019||4WD/2WD||GMC||3500 HD Pickup|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|315/70 R17||17x9||-||-12 to 0mm|
|315/65 R18||18x9||-||-12 to 0mm|
|315/55 R20||20x9||-||-12 to +12mm|
|Does NOT work with factory wheels|
|May require modification to the front valance|
|Models equipped with factory 17-inch wheels must run 17-inch or larger aftermarket wheels|