4in GM NTD Suspension Lift Kit (99-06 1500 PU)
- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Notes - Important
- Will fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit HD models.
- Does NOT fit 1999 "Classic" models.
- Differential modification required
- Frame bracket modification required
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar links
- CV spacers
- Skid plate
- 5in lift blocks
- (4) Premium N3 series
- Est. Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2007||4WD||Chevy||Silverado 1500 Classic|
|2007||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Classic|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|1 Models equipped with Factory 17-inch wheels cannot run smaller 16-inch wheels without checking for rotor/caliper clearance|
|2 If using wheels with -12mm offset or 4.5-inch backspacing, some minor inner fender trimming will be required|