7.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit (07-13 Tahoe/Yukon)
A set of Lifted Coil Springs and Upper Strut Spacers provide plenty of ride height - enough to run up to a 33in tire on our 5in option, or a 35in tire on our 7.5in option. Both kits feature sway-bar links, shock extensions, brakeline brackets, a rough and tumble lower skid plate, and Grade 8 Hardware.
Included sway-bar drop brackets and differential drop brackets help keep vehicle components properly aligned after lifting, providing a factory-like ride while boasting an aggressive stance.Read More
- Unmatched ground clearance from high clearance crossmember design.
- 100% precision laser cut materials used in latest computer aided design process.
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation. (SKU: 286)
- Requires no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust.
- Provides highly sought level stance when complete.
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Does NOT fit models with electric steering.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Minor cutting and drilling is required.
- 18in or larger wheels are required.
- Please view instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 286 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers
- SKU: 286.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers (SKU: 286)
- Differential drop brackets
- CV spacers
- Sway-bar brackets
- Lower skid plate
- Brake line brackets
- Lifted coil springs
- Coil spring spacers
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar bracket
- Shock extensions
- Optional: (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (Front) [+$200] (SKU: 286.23)
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|1,2295/70 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|2315/65 R18||18x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1,2295/60 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|2315/55 R20||20x9||-||+12 to +18mm|
|1 Factory 18in & 20in wheels can be run but require 1/4in wheel spacers with 295 tires|
|2 Models equipped with Factory 18-inch or larger wheels must run 18-inch or larger wheels if changing to aftermarket wheels|