Heavy Duty Replacement Ball Joints Jeep TJ/XJ/YJ (1987-2006)
Heavy Duty. Ball joints are a common wear item on any Jeep that can produce vibrations, steering wander or even clunking noises. When installing a lift kit on your Jeep it’s a great time to replace the weak factory ball joints with a heavy-duty joint that is designed to handle the additional stresses of oversize tires. Rough Country’s replacement ball joints are designed from the ground up to give you a stronger, longer-lasting ball joint that is a direct factory replacement.
Innovative Design. Rough Country Heavy Duty Replacement Ball Joints are packed with features that you won’t find in other inferior designs. At the heart of each Rough Country ball joint is a high-precision Chromoly ball stud that is oil-quenched, tempered and has spiral grooves to ensure lubrication during intense use. These ball joints are fully greaseable and feature a “metal on metal” design to provide a longer life span compared to joints featuring plastic or polymer components.
One-Year Replacement Warranty. Rough Country Heavy Duty Replacement Ball Joints are backed with a one-year replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- Set of 4 ball joints (2 Upper & 2 Lower)
- Fit Dana 30 & Dana 44 Axles.
- Chromoly Ball Stud.
- Polyurethane Dust Boot.
- Carburized Alloy Housing.
- Heavy Duty OE Upgrade.
- Works with all aftermarket axle shafts.
- Metal on metal design.
Notes - Important
- There is a break-in period for metal on metal ball joints, typically during the first 100-500 miles the steering may be hesitant to return to center and have a heavier feel. After break-in, the steering will feel tight and smooth.
|Est. Install Time||3-4 hours|
In the Box
- (2) Front Axle Upper Ball Joints
- (2) Front Axle Lower Ball Joint
- Est. Install Time: 3-4 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|