Jeep Hybrid Stubby Winch Bumper w/Fog Mounts (07-18 Wrangler JK)
The JK Hybrid Stubby features a thick plate steel center with an integrated winch mount. Two steel end caps with integrated fog light mounts help further protect the winch, partially encasing it - but the real success of this design lies in the fact that these end caps are removable, offering plenty of clearance to easily install or remove the winch. Mount your fairlead to the outside and the result is an easy-to-install winch protection system. Best of all, The JK Hybrid Stubby weighs in at a mere 40lbs! How's that for not bogging you down?
This winch bumper is a true stubby. Utilizing the JK's factory bumper mounts and tow hooks, it spans no further than the frame horns and rests below the radiator shroud. Install this bumper and immediately gain greater tire clearance and better approach angles. And with it's sleek Carbon Black Powder coat and aggressive looks, The Hybrid Stubby is prepared to withstand the elements while generating a lot of head-turning on the trails. Be ready to answer a lot of curious cruisers' questions, especially when you tell them it retails for only $229.95!Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Aggressive appearance.
- Recessed winch plate.
- Integrated fog light mounts.
- Fog mounts work with factory fog lights.
- Durable black carbon powdercoating.
- Gain more tire clearance and achieve better approach angles.
- Fairlead mounts to the outside of the bumper for ease of use.
- Will accommodate most winches on the market.
Notes - Important
- Replaces factory bumper.
- 2012-2016 models REQUIRE brake pump canister relocation bracket (#1043), sold separately / available below.
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- Winch mounting plate
- Side caps
- Grade 8 hardware
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK (2 Door)|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK (2 Door)|
|2007-2018||2WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|2007-2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|