6.5 Inch Lift Kit X-Series | Jeep Comanche MJ 4WD (1986-1992)
Give your Jeep an aggressive look from front to rear with Rough Country’s 6.5" Jeep Suspension Lift Kit! This easy-to-install leveling kit raises the front of your vehicle to be equal height with the rear for a leveled, flush look that gives a better ride height and more aggressive appearance.
This kit features a set of front, durable coil springs allowing you gain additional ride height without sacrificing ride quality or performance. A set of adjustable control arms and sway bar drop brackets are provided to keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting.
A set of Rough Country's premium N3 shocks are also included in this kit. These fine tuned 10-stage variable high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body.
Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 6.5" Jeep Suspension Lift Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 33" tire with proper wheel backspacing.
Best of all, Rough Country's 6.5" Jeep Suspension Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
Notes - Important
- REQUIRES welding.
- Moves the rear leaf springs from the bottom of the axle to the top.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
In the Box
- Lifted coil springs
- Adjustable upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Transfer case drop kit
- Pitman arm
- Forged adjustable track bar
- Track bar bracket
- Power steering pitman arm
- Sway-bar quick disconnects
- Brake line brackets
- Leaf spring mounting plates
- Adjustable lift shackles
- (4) Premium N3 Series
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
Recommended Tires & Wheels