Ring and Pinion Combo | Jeep Cherokee XJ (84-99)
Ring and Pinion Gears help your vehicle take power supplied from the drive shaft and push it out to through the axle shafts to the wheels. Once a lift and larger tires are installed, however, the factory gear ratio is off, resulting in a slower-turning driveshaft and engine. This weakened power state can rob your vehicle's performance and even your fuel economy. By upgrading to Rough Country gears, you'll gain the ability to tame your larger, aftermarket tires as if they were stock height, while increased power and torque affords you unparalleled power in off-road or rock crawling situations.
Each kit includes a full set of front and rear ring and pinion sets along with front and rear master install kits, including: carrier bearings and races, pinion bearings and races, pinion seal, ring gear bolts, deluxe shim kits, pinion nuts, crush sleeves (select models) oil baffles and slingers (select models), thread locking compound, marking compound, brush and gasket sealing compound - everything you need in one, easy kit!
Best of all, Rough Country Gears include an 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty guaranteeing your gears to be free of manufacturer's defects for over a decade! Read More
- Regain lost power and torque from installing larger tires.
- Ring & Pinion gears are forged 8620 steel.
- Ring & Pinion gears are heat treated.
- Includes both front and rear ring and pinion gears
- Includes both front and rear install kits
- 10-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits models with Dana 30 High Pinion Front Axle and Dana 35 Rear Axle
- California Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
In the Box
- Front axle ring gear
- Front axle pinion gear
- Rear axle ring gear
- Rear axle pinion gear
- Carrier bearings & races
- Pinion bearings & races
- Pinion seal
- Ring gear bolts
- Deluxe shim kit
- Pinion nut
- Crush sleeve
- Oil baffle & slingers
- Thread locking compound
- Marking compound
- Gasket sealing compound
- Est. Install Time: 8-10 hours
- View Instruction Sheet