LT285/75R-16, Baja Claw TTC Radial -D/C
We're sorry but this product has been discontinued.
The Baja Claw TTC Radial is the ultimate extreme traction tire. Get rugged off-road performance with the Claw's 23 degree tread pattern, large directional SideBiters®, and tough puncture resistant sidewalls. Go where you want with the confidence that the Baja Claw TTC will pull you through!
Price includes FET Tax = $2.36
- Mud-Scoops for Self Cleaning Traction in Deep Mud & Snow.
- Tread and sidewall Decoupling Grooves that Allow Tire to Flex and Conform to any Surface.
- Directional 23 Degree Tread Pattern and Extra Wide Footprint for Extreme Traction.
- Strategically placed and shaped siping to promote long wear and improve traction on wet or icy surfaces.
- PowerPly™ 3-Ply Sidewall on All Sizes.
|Large Parcel Shipment||No|
|Max Load (lbs)||3750|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||7.5-9.0|
|Measuring Rim (in)||8|
|Overall Diameter (in)||33.1|
|Overall Width (in)||11.3|
|Tread Width (in)||8.9|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||19|
- (1) LT285/75R-16, Baja Claw TTC Radial
|Mounts to 16-inch wheels|