Price includes FET Tax = $3.4
- Three-ply polyester sidewall construction and high strength steel belt tread package improve puncture resistance.
- The Mud Grappler® is engineered using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes that ensure tire uniformity and quality.
- High void ratio efficiently clears mud and dirt from the tread area to provide excellent traction in extreme terrain.
- Tread blocks are arranged to keep part of the lugs biting the ground at all times.
- Features 2 sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side has lizard skin side lugs and the other has plain side lugs.
Notes - Important
- Not available for shipment to Canada!
- LT tires with a "C" load range have a 6-ply rating.
- LT tires with a "D" load range have an 8-ply rating.
- LT tires with an "E" load range have a 10-ply rating.
|Max Load (lbs)||3860|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||8.5-11.0|
|Measuring Rim (in)||11|
|Overall Diameter (in)||37.05|
|Overall Width (in)||14.13|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||21|
In the Box
- (1) 37x13.50R-20LT, Mud Grappler