LT305/70R-16, Mud Grappler
The Mud Grappler® Extreme Terrain provides off-road traction over various terrain, whether it’s dirt, rocks or mud. The massive side-lugs and 3-ply polyester sidewall construction add more protection to help prevent sidewall punctures when facing the most challenging off-road obstacles. The Mud Grappler® Extreme Terrain tire can handle anything you throw at it.
Price includes FET Tax = $0.24
- Three-ply polyester sidewall construction and high strength steel belt tread package improve puncture resistance.
- The Mud Grappler® is engineered using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes that ensure tire uniformity and quality.
- High void ratio efficiently clears mud and dirt from the tread area to provide excellent traction in extreme terrain.
- Tread blocks are arranged to keep part of the lugs biting the ground at all times.
- Features 2 sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side has lizard skin side lugs and the other has plain side lugs.
- Not available for shipment to Canada!
- LT tires with a "C" load range have a 6-ply rating.
- LT tires with a "D" load range have an 8-ply rating.
- LT tires with an "E" load range have a 10-ply rating.
|Mounts to 16-inch wheels|