285/70R17, Terra Grappler G2
Terra Grappler G2 features a brand new compound new to Nitto’s Grappler line of products. Through the introduction of new materials, Nitto was able to maintain the versatile all-terrain compound while increasing the longevity of the treadwear. For the first time Nitto is backing an all-terrain product with a limited treadwear warranty which covers 50,000 miles for LT-metric and floatation sizes, and 65,000 miles for hard metric sizes.
- Coupling joints connect the outer most tread blocks to the center blocks, increasing the block edge rigidity.
- Full depth siping helps maintain tread design appearance as the tire wears.
- Staggered shoulder lugs provide additional biting edges in off-road condition.s
- New sidewall designs connects the sidewall lugs from the shoulder block down to the middle of the sidewall surface.
- Computer analyzed tread block arrangement reduces tire noise at highway driving speeds.
- Features two distinct and bold sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side features an homage to the original Terra Grappler with a raised thunderbolt pattern for an aggressive look. The other side features a new aggressive "blade" design which features integrated sidewall lugs that run all the way from the shoulder tread block to the sidewall.
Notes - Important
- Not available for shipment to Canada!
- LT tires with a "C" load range have a 6-ply rating.
- LT tires with a "D" load range have an 8-ply rating.
- LT tires with an "E" load range have a 10-ply rating.
|Max Load (lbs)||2756|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||7.5-9.5|
|Measuring Rim (in)||8.5|
|Overall Diameter (in)||32.76|
|Overall Width (in)||11.5|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||13.4|
In the Box
- (1) 285/70R-17, Terra Grappler G2