The Terra Grappler® offers year-round all-terrain performance through a balance of wet and dry performance and on-road comfort with minimal road noise. The Terra Grappler® All Terrain provides balanced performance in all weather conditions over various terrains.
- Staggered shoulder lugs help dig into sandy and rocky terrain to maintain traction.
- Angled, lateral voids were engineered to channel away water in wet conditions and provide forward stability in dry conditions.
- Coupling joints connect lugs to reduce tread flex, increasing stability at high speeds.
- High-density siping is optimized to resist hydroplaning and increase traction in the wet and snow.
- Circumferential voids help the tire maintain straight line traction.
- The lugs on the shoulder are staggered to improve traction in deep sand and loose dirt.
- Deep sipes and lateral voids effectively channel away water. Siping helps resist hydroplaning by cutting through pockets of water on road surfaces. This technology provides all-season traction.
- The tread pattern void ratio is balanced for off-road traction and on-road handling. Coupling joints between tread block elements reduce excessive flex for better traction and steering response on and off road.
- Each Terra Grappler has two sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side has solid outlined lettering and the other has striped lettering.
Notes - Important
- Not available for shipment to Canada!
- LT tires with a "C" load range have a 6-ply rating.
- LT tires with a "D" load range have an 8-ply rating.
- LT tires with an "E" load range have a 10-ply rating.
- Technical specs are subject to change without notice.