LT295/60R-20, Trail Grappler M/T
The Trail Grappler® M/T blends some of the off-road performance of the Mud Grappler® with the on-road comfort of the Terra Grappler® to create a tire that is both aggressive and quiet. For off-road performance, the 3-ply sidewall and thick rubber construction increase puncture resistance. On the tread surface, the blocks provide additional biting edges that command lateral stability and enhance forward traction. For on-road comfort, Nitto’s engineers used advanced sound analysis equipment to reduce noise levels commonly associated with off-road tires.
Price includes FET Tax = $2.36 Read More
- Z Groove provides lateral stability and mud traction.
- Stone ejectors aid in tread protection, stone rejection and mud clearing.
- Deep center sipes help resist hydroplaning and increases traction in wet conditions.
- 3D tapered grooves add additional biting edges for off-road performance.
- The balanced void ratio efficiently removes mud and dirt from the tread to provide continuous off-road traction.
- Reinforced shoulder grooves add additional off-road and all-season performance without comprimising block stiffness.
- Advanced sound analysis equipment was used to systematically reduce the noises normally heard when driving on off-road tires. The result is a tire 34% quieter at city speeds and 36% quieter at highway speeds.*
- The 3-ply sidewall with a high turn-up construction acts as an extra layer of reinforcement to increase puncture resistance.
- Nitto’s proprietary, automated manufacturing system produces extraordinarily uniform tires. This creates a smooth ride on paved roads.
- Each Trail Grappler M/T has two sidewall designs so you can pick which one faces the road. One side has stylized lettering with V-shaped buttresses and the other has traditional lettering with flat buttresses.
- Not available for shipment to Canada!
- LT tires with a "C" load range have a 6-ply rating.
- LT tires with a "D" load range have an 8-ply rating.
- LT tires with an "E" load range have a 10-ply rating.
|Large Parcel Shipment||Yes|
|Max Load (lbs)||3750|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||8.0-10.0|
|Measuring Rim (in)||8.5|
|Overall Diameter (in)||34.45|
|Overall Width (in)||12.13|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||19.4|
- (1) LT295/60R-20, Trail Grappler M/T
|Mounts to 20-inch wheels|