- Collapsed Measurement: 23.75-inches
- Extended Measurement: 27-inches
- After lifting your Jeep TJ Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Flexes to a nominal 30°s prior to binding.
- Direct bolt-in replacement.
- Does not require removing the factory original out-put mass vibration dampener hub.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
Notes - Important
- ONLY fits 05-06 Unlimited Rubicon models.
- Recommended on models with 4in - 6in of lift.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- Extended CV drive shaft
|2005-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited Rubicon|