Rock Slider Kit 2 Seater | Polaris RZR XP 1000 4WD (2014-2022)
Are you concerned with damaging the plastics on your Polaris 900XP/1000XP when off-roading? UTV's are great off-road machines that deserve to be preserved. Here at Rough Country we keep the adventurist in mind and created Rough Country's Rock Sliders for Polaris 900XP/1000XP 2-seater models!
These durable rock sliders are constructed of 3/16" thick steel and boast a massive 1-5/8" diameter tube. Each slider is designed to take the abuse from trees and rocks along the trails! These heavy-duty sliders are powder coated for corrosion and UV resistance to provide a sleek look to your rig.
Best of all, Rough Country's Rock Slider kit installs easily without having to drill into the frame and includes all necessary hardware for installation! Simply remove the three bolts on the factory side trim, install our hardware and you're prepared to handle any obstacle thrown your way!
- Made from 1 5/8" diameter x 3/16" wall tubing.
- Super strong for ultimate protection of machine and driver and passenger.
- Easy install - no frame drilling.
- L-bolts use existing hole and does not weaken the frame by drilling through.
- Painted with a high corrosion-resistant powder coating.
- Protection for the vehicle to prevent damage to doors and side panels.
Notes - Important
- Fits 2 seater models ONLY.
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- Rock Sliders
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2014-2022||4WD||Polaris||RZR XP 1000|