Ford Steering Stabilizer
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steering" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components. Highly recommended for vehicles running oversized tires.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits models with stock to 3.5-inches of suspension lift.
|2008-2012||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2008-2012||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|