Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Extended Front Brake Lines
New extended front stainless steel braided brake lines to replace your old deteriorated rubber lines. Lines are a Teflon tube wrapped in Kevlar for strength, then a protective coating, and then the stainless steel. Pressure tested to 4000 psi, and are DOT approved.
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- ONLY fits models with 4-6in of suspension lift.
- In the box
- Front stainless steel braided brake lines
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.