Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Ford Hidden Winch Mounting Plate
Give your truck a sleek recovery system that still turns heads with Rough Country's Hidden Winch Mount for '09-'13 Ford F150. This subtle yet innovative design capitalizes on the ample space behind the front bumper to mount your RC or other standard sized winch while keeping everything neat and tidy. A 1/4" plate steel winch mount secures easily and steadily into the frame horns without cutting or drilling. A unique Roller Fairlead Bracket mounts into the front license plate area for a flush design, leaving only the chrome fairlead and tow hook exposed. This kit is easy to install, suitable for one person to do by themselves. Unlike many winch mount solutions, the winch does not have to be installed to the mounting plate prior to installing on the vehicle, making the task that much easier. This kit also includes a solenoid relocation bracket and Grade 8 Hardware. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Hidden install behind the front bumper.
- Only roller fairlead and tow hook are visible.
- Durable black carbon powdercoating.
- Will accommodate most winches on the market.
- Does NOT fit Ecoboost models.
- Does NOT fit models with a body lift kit installed.
- In the box
- Winch mounting plate
- Roller fairlead mounting bracket
- Solenoid relocation bracket
- Grade 8 Hardware
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.