Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
1.5in GM Leveling Coil Spacers
Rough Country wants everyone to enjoy the same off-road lifesyle, so we offer top-notch components at an incredible price and back it up with the best service in the business. We're helping EVEN MORE trucks take the road less traveled.
Give your truck that lifted, level look with Rough Country's 1.5in Leveling Kit for 2WD 99-06 GM 1500. This easy-to-install solution keeps your stock coil and factory ride quality while leveling out the front of your truck with the rear. Made of A36 Steel, this durable spacer kit is prepared to withstand the elements and the harshest of off-road hazards. This spacer kit allows enough ride height to run up to 32in tires, and at such an awesome price, you'll have enough left over to get the wheels you really wanted! Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle.
- Install Time: 2-3 hours
- Tires: 265/75 R-16
- Wheel BS: Factory
- Leveling coil spring spacers
|1999-2006||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|1999-2006||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.