Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
4in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Install Time: 6 - 8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Increased ground clearance
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- If vehicle is equipped with a front sway-bar, drop brackets are recommended. (#1019)
- Optional steering arm only fits models with 3-bolt open knuckle steering.
- Lifted leaf springs
- Brake line relocation brackets
- 4" lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|315/70 R17||17x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|315/65 R18||18x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|315/55 R20||20x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.