This 3in kit now includes Clevite brand OEM style bushings, proven to hold up to even the most rough and tumble trailblazers, and features increased vibration dampening. A set of MOOG Problem Solver pressed in ball joints also ship with this kit; pre-pressed in to expedite installation and requires no reaming or modifying the spindle. This kit also includes our new N2.0 Shocks - custom tuned for balanced on and off-road use - as well as forged torsion bar adjuster keys, a differential drop bracket, and rear add-a-leaf sets.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6-8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/75 R16 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: Factory This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains stock geometry
- Increased ground clearance
- Control arms include MOOG Problem Solver pressed-in ball joints to ease installation.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Forged torsion bar keys are stronger and more durable.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Differential drop bracket
- Forged torsion bar adjuster keys
- Shock relocation brackets
- Add-a-leaf springs
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 series [+$100]
|1999||4WD||Chevrolet||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|1999||4WD||GMC||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|