Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2 - 3in GM Suspension Lift Kit (Rear Add-a-leafs)
This 3in kit now includes Clevite brand OEM style bushings, proven to hold up to even the most rough and tumble trailblazers, and features increased vibration dampening. A set of MOOG Problem Solver pressed in ball joints also ship with this kit; pre-pressed in to expedite installation and requires no reaming or modifying the spindle. This kit also includes our new N2.0 Shocks - custom tuned for balanced on and off-road use - as well as forged torsion bar adjuster keys, a differential drop bracket, and rear add-a-leaf sets. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6-8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/75 R16 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains stock geometry
- Increased ground clearance
- Control arms include MOOG Problem Solver pressed-in ball joints to ease installation.
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Forged torsion bar keys are stronger and more durable.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model pickups.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- Differential drop bracket
- Forged torsion bar adjuster keys
- Shock relocation brackets
- Add-a-leaf springs
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 series [+$100]
|1999||4WD||Chevrolet||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|1999||4WD||GMC||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.