Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2 - 3in GM Suspension Lift Kit (Rear Add-a-leafs)
This 3in kit now includes Clevite brand OEM style bushings, proven to hold up to even the most rough and tumble trailblazers, and features increased vibration dampening. A set of upgraded POM ball joints that offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. This kit also includes our new N2.0 Shocks - custom tuned for balanced on and off-road use - as well as forged torsion bar adjuster keys, a differential drop bracket, and rear add-a-leaf sets. Read More
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains stock geometry
- Increased ground clearance
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Forged torsion bar keys are stronger and more durable.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Will fit 1999 "Classic" model (old body style) pickups.
- Does NOT fit 1999 (new body style) pickups.
- ONLY fits models with 6 lug wheels.
- Does NOT fit straight front axle models.
- Upper control arms
- Upper ball joints
- Differential drop bracket
- Forged torsion bar adjuster keys
- Shock relocation brackets
- Add-a-leaf springs
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 series [+$100]
|1999||4WD||Chevrolet||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|1999||4WD||GMC||K1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|Does NOT fit 1999 (new body style) pickups|
|285/75 R16||Factory 16||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|285/65 R18||18x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|
|285/55 R20||20x9||4.5-5in||-12 to 0mm|