- Download Instructions
Install Time: 3 - 4 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 285/75 R16 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: Factory This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Keys are indexed to not stress OE components
- Keys are built for ultimate strength and powder coated for longevity
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit Auto Ride or Auto Leveling models.
- Fits Z-71 models ONLY.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Torsion bar adjuster keys
- Coil spring spacers
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|2000-2006||4WD||Chevrolet||1500 Tahoe (Z-71)|
|2000-2006||4WD||Chevrolet||1500 Suburban (Z-71)|
|2000-2006||4WD||GMC||1500 Yukon (Z-71)|
|2000-2006||4WD||GMC||1500 Yukon XL (Z-71)|