We've raised the bar for our popular 6" '00 - '06 Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban Lift! We've phased out our torsion drop kit to offer the more popular and better performing Non Torsion Drop option. This NTD kit is easier to install, handles better than ever, and looks killer from any angle since you won't have that unsightly torsion bar peeking out from the underside of the vehicle. Gain greater clearance, better handling, and the cleanest looking 6" lift available, now at the same great price as our previous torsion kit - just $1299.95! A set of lifted front knuckles and rear coil springs allow your SUV to run up to 35" tires, while a full set of high-clearance crossmembers, differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything tucked, hidden, and at optimum angles. But the best gets even better: Now included in this kit are a set of front N2.0 Shocks - custom valved to the specifics of your model vehicle, and designed for balanced performance both on and off-road. Front CV spacers, sway-bar links, and a protective skid plate are also included to give you everything you need to get rolling in one of our best kits, at our best price.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8 - 10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 4.5" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Torsion bars stay in factory location
- Redesigned for easier installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Applicable with Auto Trac equipped models
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Designed to reuse factory compression travel stops
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Frame bracket modification required
- New fabricated lift block replaces your factory equipped block.
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels and purchasing new wheels - the new wheels must be 17" or larger.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for installation. Available below (#1067)
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- CV spacers
- Lower skid plate
- Sway-bar links
- Lifted coil springs
- (2) Front Premium N2.0 series
|2000-2006||4WD||GMC||1500 Yukon XL|