The new 6.5in X-Series N2 features a transfer case drop kit, adjustable track bar, brake line brackets, sway-bar disconnects and a drop pitman arm, promoting optimum angles for suspension components after lifting . A set of lifted coil springs, all-new rear lifted leaf springs and rear lift shackles help your XJ gain a total of 6.5-inches of lift - plenty of clearance for 33in tires and up to 35in with minor fender trimming. This X-Series kit features Rough Country's X-Flex Control arms in the front upper and lower position. X-Flex Arms are fully adjustable, and feature a ball-in joint, massive 2.5in diameter body, and huge 1.25in threads. X-Flex Control Arm Joints have long offered considerable range, strength, and safety for off-road applications - but it doesn't stop there. X-Flex Joints now feature Adjustable Retainer Rings, allowing you to preload the bushings by compressing them prior to install. These NEW bushings are fitted with interlocking grooves that completely encase the ball joint for a firm grip. Made of high-quality 88 Durometer Urethane, these bushings retain the memory of their original shape, are weather resistant, and offer a much longer lifespan. This X-Series Lift now also offers N2.0 shocks; outfitted with rubber bushings and armed with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving, chromed hardened 9/16in piston rods, and massive 1 3/8in bores; allowing for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off-road situations - all from the same shock. So if you're looking for longevity and an uncompromised ride, look no further. Rough Country's X-Series N2 features the best of the best in off-road hardware.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6-8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x11.50 R15 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: 3.75" This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft are highly recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- If running 35" tires, they will require minor fender trimming to clear.
- Lifted coil springs
- Adjustable upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Transfer case drop kit
- Adjustable track bar
- Power steering pitman arm
- Sway-bar quick disconnects
- Brake line brackets
- Lifted leaf springs
- Adjustable lift shackles
- Brake line brackets
- (4) Premium N2.0 series