Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6.5in Jeep X-series Suspension Lift System
The new 6.5in X-Series N2 features a transfer case drop kit, forged adjustable track bar, brake line brackets, sway-bar disconnects and a drop pitman arm, promoting optimum angles for suspension components after lifting. A set of lifted coil springs, all-new rear lifted leaf springs and rear lift shackles help your XJ gain a total of 6.5-inches of lift - plenty of clearance for 33in tires and up to 35in with minor fender trimming. This X-Series kit features Rough Country's X-Flex Control arms in the front upper and lower position. X-Flex Arms are fully adjustable, and feature a ball-in joint, massive 2.5in diameter body, and huge 1.25in threads. X-Flex Control Arm Joints have long offered considerable range, strength, and safety for off-road applications - but it doesn't stop there. X-Flex Joints now feature Adjustable Retainer Rings, allowing you to preload the bushings by compressing them prior to install. These NEW bushings are fitted with interlocking grooves that completely encase the ball joint for a firm grip. Made of high-quality 88 Durometer Urethane, these bushings retain the memory of their original shape, are weather resistant, and offer a much longer lifespan. This X-Series Lift now also offers N2.0 shocks; outfitted with rubber bushings and armed with 10-stage velocity sensitive valving, chromed hardened 9/16in piston rods, and massive 1 3/8in bores; allowing for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off-road situations - all from the same shock. So if you're looking for longevity and an uncompromised ride, look no further. Rough Country's X-Series N2 features the best of the best in off-road hardware. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- X-Flex control arm features:
- Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints are fully rebuildable.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5" diameter body and 1.25" thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Adjustable retainer ring.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Tires: 33x11.50 R15
- Wheel BS: 3.75"
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft are highly recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
- If running 35" tires, they will require minor fender trimming to clear.
- Lifted coil springs
- Adjustable upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Transfer case drop kit
- Forged adjustable track bar
- Track bar bracket
- Power steering pitman arm
- Sway-bar quick disconnects
- Brake line brackets
- Lifted leaf springs
- Adjustable lift shackles
- Brake line brackets
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
You may also like...
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.