Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Dual Steering Stabilizer
Running larger tires? Reclaim your ride quality with Rough Country's Dual Steering Stabilizer for Jeep TJ/XJ/LJ/MJ. Stabilizers that hang below the axle are incredibly vulnerable in off-road applications, however, this high-clearance stabilizer mounts above the axle, providing greater clearance than any other dual stabilizer design on the market. When running tires 33-inch and up, a dual stabilizer can be a huge help in improving steering control. Works on 2.5-inch to 6.5-inch lifts. Gain the increased vibration dampening you need and prevent wobbling with this 50/50 valved dual setup. Bolt-on installation. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy installation.
- Greater dampening power.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Prevents front end wobble.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- High clearance design, does not hang below axle.
- ONLY fits models equipped with 2.5 - 6.5-inch of suspension lift.
- ONLY fits models with stock steering setup.
- Requires minor drilling.
- In the box
- (2) Steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.