Running larger tires? Reclaim your ride quality with Rough Country's Dual Steering Stabilizer for Jeep TJ/XJ/LJ/MJ. Stabilizers that hang below the axle are incredibly vulnerable in off-road applications, however, this high-clearance stabilizer mounts above the axle, providing greater clearance than any other dual stabilizer design on the market. When running tires 33-inch and up, a dual stabilizer can be a huge help in improving steering control. Works on 2.5-inch to 6.5-inch lifts. Gain the increased vibration dampening you need and prevent wobbling with this 50/50 valved dual setup. Bolt-on installation.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Greater dampening power.
- Reduces bump-steer.
- Prevents front end wobble.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Improves control and handling for oversize tires.
- High clearance design, does not hang below axle.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- ONLY fits models equipped with 2.5 - 6.5-inch of suspension lift.
- ONLY fits models with stock steering setup.
- In the box
- (2) Steering stabilizer
- Mounting brackets
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|