Dodge Steering Brace (17-20 Ram 2500/3500)
Rough Country's Steering Box Brace features a 100% bolt-on install process for easy installation and can be installed using common tools in a home garage. This brace is precision cut for a perfect fit and powder-coated to resist corrosion and withstand the elements. This kit Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty! Read More
- Creates a tighter steering feel, eliminating any side-to-side play or "wander."
- Helps eliminate frame flex by tying the bottom pivot point of the steering box to both frame rails.
- Longer lifespan for your steering box
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Powder coated black for corrosion resistance
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit models with electronic sway-bar disconnect option
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- Steering brace
- Pitman arm nut
- Bearing block
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet