Your Career Starts Here
When you join the Rough Country Team, you gain much more than just a job. You are taking the first steps to a life-long career in the fastest growing company in the region. Our organization prides itself on assembling the best and brightest team members and giving them the resources to achieve success both professionally and personally.
- Customer Services and Sales Team - Sparks, NV - View Details
- Designer - Engineering/Tooling Team – Woodland, WA - Plastics Division - View Details
- Machining and Manufacturing Engineering Lead - View Details
- Maintenance Tech - Woodland WA - Plastics Division - View Details
- Maintenance Technician - View Details
- Manufacturing Tech II - View Details
- Manufacturing Tech III - Manual Welder - View Details
- Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer - View Details
- Packaging Associate - View Details
- Photographer - View Details
- Powder Coating Technician - View Details
- Process Engineer Vacuum Forming - View Details
- Production Associate - View Details
- Tooling Technician - Woodland WA - Plastics Division - View Details
At Rough Country your hard work will never go unnoticed. Unlike many employers in the area, our entire organization is based in Dyer County. Why is that important? Because it means more opportunity! We are after team players and are proud of our history of advancement throughout the organization and across all departments. Our hands-on management team is always available to discuss goals and help hard working employees on the path to career success.
In the last 3 years alone, 25% of all Rough Country team members, with minimum one year employment, have been promoted into new roles and/or different departments with significant pay raises! Rough Country routinely offers internal promotions to Customer Service, Manufacturing, Research & Development, Team Leaders, Shift Managers and more. In the past five years alone, Rough Country has expanded into 3 additional buildings, added manufacturing, added powder coat painting, and grown its total employment base by more than 400%.
If you're a hard-worker that wants competitive pay, great benefits / savings programs, and the opportunity to be a part of a winning team that's leading its industry, apply today and see all the great possibilities Rough Country has to offer!