3.5in Ford Leveling Kit (19-20 Ranger 4WD)
This 3.5in kit lifts and levels your vehicle from front to rear, giving this popular mid-size platform a much needed boost and a whole new look.
Each kit features a set of high-quality, tubular upper control arms and differential drop brackets that have been engineered to retain the optimal angle after lifting. By preserving those angles, you get an aggressive, bold stance with plenty of potential for off-road action while still retaining the smooth factory ride quality and handling.
Each kit also includes a set of front strut spacers, laser cut for a precise fit and powder coated black to resist the elements. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Includes New tubular upper control arms
- Control arms keep ball joints at optimum angles for less wear and tear
- Control arms include Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front and rear of the truck
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Notes - Important
- Minor trimming required.
- Disassembly of struts required.
- Does not fit models with cast steel knuckles.
In the Box
- Upper Control Arms
- Strut Spacers
- Differential Drop Plates
- Rear Blocks
- U-bolts and Hardware
Recommended Tires & Wheels