2 Inch Leveling Kit Loaded Strut | Ford F-150 4WD (2014-2022)
Level your vehicle from front to rear while preserving the smooth, factory ride quality with Rough Country's N3 Strut Leveling Kit! This easy-to-install kit boosts the front end, removing the unsightly factory rake and giving your truck increased ground clearance and aggressive good looks.
Rough Country’s N3 Struts feature a massive bore and chrome plated piston rod with leak-proof piston seal for exceptional durability during off-road use. Each strut is tuned to OEM specs and includes a variable dampening system for outstanding handling and control on all road conditions. These struts offer improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance. Each lifted strut is a full replacement of your OEM equipment, engineered for a pain-free installation. Simply remove the factory strut and replace for an instant upgrade! No complicated strut disassembly required!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Includes pre-loaded coil for no-fuss installation
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- Increased ground clearance
- Application specific velocity sensitive valving
- Structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Nitrogen gas charged to improve ride, handling, and reduce shock oil aeration
- Offers improved tire contact with the road for increased stability and performance
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Special formulated low friction shock oil
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Hardened chromed piston rod provides superior corrosion resistance and enhances sealing properties
- 3-year Limited Warranty
- Silver powder coat finish
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit Raptor model.
- DoesNOT fit 2021+ models equipped with CCD system.
- Does NOT fit 2021+ models equipped with BlueCruise.
|Extended Length (in)||22.87|
|Collapsed Length (in)||18.3|
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
In the Box
- (2) Premium N3 Lifted Struts
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|295/70R18||Factory 18||6x135||-||Minor Trimming|
|295/60R20||Factory 20||6x135||-||Minor Trimming|
Due to differences in manufacturing, dimension and inflated measurements, tire and wheel combinations should be test fit prior to installation