Track Bar | Forged | Rear | 2.5-6 Inch Lift | Jeep Wrangler TJ (97-06)
Rough Country's Track Bar is made of forged steel, offering considerable strength over DOM tubing and other less durable designs. It also features Clevite rubber bushings and a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Once installed, this upgraded Track Bar keeps steering nice and tight, and promotes vastly improved handling even under pure off-road torture.
For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar is a must. A Jeep's track bar is a crucial driveline component that centers the axle under the Jeep and limits side to side movement. When you lift a Jeep it extends the distance from the axle to the frame mounting point. A stock-length, factory track bar isn't long enough to compensate for this distance and is forced into an odd angle that leaves the Jeep wildly off-center.
Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar and included Track Bar Brackets solve this problem, helping you recreate the original track bar angles while accommodating the new lift height. With a 100% bolt-on installation process, it's easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle; meaning no trial and error lining it up, and no more wasted time just to dial in your bar and center your axle. Simply measure the distance from your bumpstop the edge of your tire tread on both sides, and crank the track bar by hand until the axle is perfectly centered.Read More
- Easy installation
- Massive 1.25in outside diameter.
- Made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability.
- Nearly double the weight of your factory track bar at 16lbs.
- Includes Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Fully adjustable while mounted on the Jeep for a proper fit.
- Perfectly center your Jeep's rear axle.
- Fits models with 0 - 6in suspension lift kits.
|Est. Install Time||1-2 hours|
In the Box
- Rear adjustable track bar
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|